- The listener can allways know exactly in which chapter or part of the audiobook structure is in, thanks to an exhaustive and browsable index.
- With our words searcher, the listener can quickly locate and listen selectively the exact contents he is interested in.
- The audiobook can be listened by sentences and pages, as well as by chapter files.
- Our process of production of an audiobook is fast and price competitive because all participants involved in it, are experts in their fields. This, besides saving time in each step of the process, guarantees the quality of the final product.
Also, as we use an international standard in audiobooks production, we can guarantee the reliability, good price and friendly environment of the product to the final user.
- All recordings, including those of scientific books, are performed by profesional speakers. This speeds up the process of both reading and sound editing even in the case of large books.
- We have speakers in all spanish offitial languages and over 35 foreign languages.
An audiobook is the audible version of the traditional, printed book. In Soni2, besides an audiobook publishing house, we are producers. This means that we get a comprenesive vision of what an audiobook is and implies.
We understand the complexity of a product whiose many different parts and aspects must perfectly fit in order that, instead of the "recording" of a book, it becomes itself a literary work.
From the election of the speaker to the treating and editing of the audio, we are there in every step of the process to guarantee a final product of the highest quality and easiest use for the listener.
Need more evidences that support the quality of our audiobooks? there are: